Last updated: 11/30/14
How to Shop!
1. Tell me what you want. Always include the item name as listed on this site (such as "purple & black striped 18th-c. gown") when you email asking to buy it. Some items may look similar, so include the details about which costume or necklace. I will invoice you through PayPal after you request an item (unless it has already been sold, of course).
2. Pay within 24 hours of receiving an invoice by PayPal only. No money orders or personal checks. PayPal eChecks have to clear before I can ship.
3. Please understand that I can only ship on Saturdays, & I mostly use USPS Priority Mail, plus Media Mail for books and for some small items, First-Class mail. I round up a little to cover PayPal fees. Please do not ask me to ship in other ways as other methods are simply not possible.
Small things that can fit in a small Priority Mail box, First-Class padded envelope, or Media Mail envelope cost $8 shipping.
A hat, large book, & things that fit in a medium Priority Mail box may cost $15 shipping USPS.
Full costumes or multiple bulky/heavy items start at $20 shipping USPS or require a postage estimate.
4. Please don't ask me to ship outside the United States. This means I can't ship to Canada, Mexico, Guam, or Puerto Rico due to high fees & paperwork. I can't ship to outside the U.S.
5. Be aware that items will be placed on hold only until Wednesday. During that time, payment must be made or the item will be released for others on Thursday so I can get paid & ship on Saturday. Items will also be placed "on hold" until PayPal eChecks clear. Please pay promptly, thanks!
6. If you live in the San Jose area & want to pick up on a weeknight between 7pm-9pm, you must pay in cash & obviously have no shipping charges. Just make sure to pick up within two days of reserving an item, thanks!
Contact: Email me.
Costumes & Gothic Clothing
Accessories for Costumes & Clothing
Books & Miscellaneous Toys
This Is CorpGoth